What To Expect For Your Beginner
Your child will be able to dance a wee step, with excitement and precision, after just one class. As your dancer continues, they will shine as they accomplish skipping and dancing on time to music. Within the first year, your child will progress so much that they will be confident to dance at shows and they will earn hard shoes, the shoes we use that make the tapping sound!
Your dancer will feel great as they point their toe every single time they begin to dance. A lifetime love for dance and excellence in themselves has taken great root.
5 Reasons why Parents choose Tir na nOg.
1. Certified instructor and director heads the amazing coaching team that meets regularly for consistent development and connection.
2. Safe, welcoming, community environment for dancers to be in and journey with to be the best dancer they can be.
3. Clear steps of progression for dancers to know their goals and feel their accomplishments.
4. No explicit lyrics in the music.
5. Modesty: In our amazing colour costumes and in our style of dance.
“A vibrant community of dancers where their teacher and families come together to foster healthy relationships.”
Kelly Dolan, parent.
Enjoy our 30 Day Guarantee
If after the first month, four consecutive weeks, of class you find that this just isn’t the right fit for you, you will not be committed for the rest of the year. No questions asked! More details about this at time of registration.
After 30 days we are happy to have our dancers are committed to dancing for the remainder of the year.
Beginner Irish Dance Class!
Ages 3-5; Saturday 9:45 – 10:30
Ages 5-8; Saturday 10:30 – 11:30 or Wednesday 4:00 – 5:00
Ages 8+; Monday 5:00 – 6:30
*NEW* Ages 5 – 10; Thursday 4:00 – 5:00 *NEW*
Click the image below to register!
Dancing is MY Cheer
Speeding through the door,
Slipping on my shoes.
Warming up my legs,
Folding back my arms.
Walking out the door,
~ Anonymous, 2021
One of our dancers wrote this poem filled with joy. It really expresses how she feels about Irish dancing, and what it is to her.
Thank you so much for allowing us to share this on our website.
What Parents are Saying